We are delighted to provide pet health clinics with our qualified and registered veterinary nurses for a variety of your pet’s needs. These consultations are free of charge and can give you help in many areas of your pet’s healthcare.
- Advice on a subject which is concerning you
- Body condition scoring
- Dental care and advice
- Diet and weight loss programmes
- Flea treatment
- Monitoring of clinical conditions
- Nail clipping (there is a charge for this service)
- Nutritional advice
- Older pet healthcare
- Post-operative examinations and checks
- Puppy and kitten monthly checks
- Six monthly health checks
- Suture removal
- Weight monitoring
- Worming treatment
Appointments are available every afternoon in our Merthyr Tydfil surgery and some mornings, depending on demand. Please telephone 01685 385117 for more details. We have a dedicated nurse clinic in our Mountain Ash surgery on Monday from 3-6pm. To make an appointment to see Laura, the nurse in Mountain Ash, please telephone 01443 478800.
Our qualified veterinary nurses, who have undergone at least two years training to gain their qualification. From left to right; Katy, Laura, Cheryl (head nurse), Leanne, Samantha.